Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Strange


Jason will not sit for a picture book.  He never has.  The only thing he used to do with books is peel the paper off the board books.  Reading was something that we never did.  You always hear how reading is good for their brain.  How reading too your kids helps them develop language skills.  Blah...blah...blah...blah...blah!

Well I finally decided that I was going to read to Jason.  But really I was going to read myself.  I decided that I was going read books I like out loud.  That way I'm not frustrated by the time reading.  Low and behold......he stayed and listened.  I don't know what it is.....If it's the droning of my voice....or he's actually listening. Either way we have almost finished four novels since January.  

You just never know with Autism!  

No comments:

Post a Comment