Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 11th


Jason loves being naked!  This started in about the last 6 months to a year.  I think it started when he realized he could get undressed by himself.  The fun thing is he doesn't usually do it himself.  He walks over takes my hands and puts them on his pants.  It took me a while to figure out what he was telling me.  Did he want me to get up.....was he hungry?  Now I get it.  He walks over to me puts my hands on his pants and I say, "Clothes off?" And he smiles at me.  I then make him sign off.  
                                                                                                                                                       
(taken from Lifeprint.com, I love this site for lessons!) 

Generally he just wants to be naked down to a diaper, however his size 7 diapers are getting too small.  I'm going to have to move up to Goodnights.  Sigh......flushing money down the toilet.  We order our diapers from Amazon.  I'm hoping they have a larger box of the Goodnights so at least maybe their is an better price for buying in bulk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment