Thursday, January 23, 2014

Very sweet people


Some very sweet person sent me this card a little while back.  There are times that are just so hard to understand what we are doing, and why we get the joy of being parents of these special kids.  As is apparent, I am not secretive with the struggles we have.  Jason is always hard to parent, even if it's just the heart wrenching realization that he isn't going to have a "normal" life.  When I opened this card there was a wonderful monetary gift that went directly to Jason's medicines. Tears filled my eyes as I realized someone else thinks about us and our struggles.  Someone else loves us and hopes the best for our family.  I'm grateful that Heavenly Father prompted someone to help us in our time of need as well as just having someone think of me.  Big Hugs and Big Thanks to who ever put this in their mail box, to send us love through the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment